We produce and publish contemporary art catalogues. Whether it is an artists’ monograph, a catalogue raisonné or a project publication, we unwaveringly highlight the individuality and distinctiveness of the artworks. Exhibition catalogues establish artists profiles and a careful selection of works give a deeper understanding of their subject matter. Catalogue texts reveal the inherent (curatorial) concepts. Artists´ books and limited editions are exceptions and adventures, whereas other publications function as accompaniment to specific exhibitions.
- content and/or concept of publication projects
- development of visual and cultural concepts of and with artists
- concretisation of artistic profiles through art-historical and aesthetic background research
- editorial and redactional supervision
- production and production management
- coordination and registration of publications with institutions and individuals as well as financial handling of projects
- allocation of ISBN-numbers and registration of books with VLB (directory of available books)
- online-marketing and national and international distribution of publications through www.artinflow.de
- books/ catalogs can be ordered here on the website (payment via PayPal or prepayment)
- in cooperation with the logistics partner IBS / International Bookservices, we send your orders directly through the book-cart services Libri, KNV, via DPD or book mail
Our ArtInFlow Editions
One component of ArtInflow are editions. Special collector’s items, limited artist’s editions, and preferred editions are carefully selected and curated by Ulrike Oppelt in the artists studios. She has been working closely with artists for years and also acts as a consultant.
Upon request, artists of the ArtInFlow publishing house provide affordable smaller works and edition objects beyond the gallery and exhibition business.
Of course, we would be happy to answer all your questions on these topics. We look forward to your contacting us.