No products in the cart.
We produce and publish contemporary art catalogues. Whether it is an artists’ monograph, a catalogue raisonné or a project publication, we unwaveringly highlight the individuality and distinctiveness of the artworks. Exhibition catalogues establish artists profiles and a careful selection of works give a deeper understanding of their subject matter. Catalogue texts reveal the inherent (curatorial) concepts. Artists´ books and limited editions are exceptions and adventures, whereas other publications function as accompaniment to specific exhibitions.
- content and/or concept of publication projects
- development of visual and cultural concepts of and with artists
- concretisation of artistic profiles through art-historical and aesthetic background research
- editorial and redactional supervision
- production and production management
- coordination and registration of publications with institutions and individuals as well as financial handling of projects
- allocation of ISBN-numbers and registration of books with VLB (directory of available books)
- online-marketing and national and international distribution of publications through www.artinflow.de
- books/ catalogs can be ordered here on the website (payment via PayPal or prepayment)
- in cooperation with the logistics partner IBS / International Bookservices, we send your orders directly through the book-cart services Libri, KNV, via DPD or book mail
Our ArtInFlow Editions
One component of ArtInflow are editions. Special collector’s items, limited artist’s editions, and preferred editions have been carefully selected and curated by ArtInFlow in the artists studios. Curating is the act of selecting, organizing and presenting art objects.
Ulrike Oppelt has been working closely with artists for years and also acts as a consultant.
The pictures or objects are selected in such a way that they appeal to a wide circle of art lovers without compromising on quality.
Artists of the ArtInFlow publishing house provide affordable smaller works and edition objects beyond the gallery and exhibition business. This selection is closely related to the process of an exhibition/book project
Of course, we would be happy to answer all your questions on these topics. We look forward to your contacting us.